April 17, 2008

Every once in a while....


Every once in a while I come across a book that is really astonishing. This is one of those books. I just finished reading it and find myself looking at reading it again. It is a big strawberry milkshake for the soul. I adored it. It talks about a nurses journey to through a really revolutionary time period in the medical field. It is a treasure trove of delicious baby birthing stories that will make you laugh, think, sigh and sob. Oh it is sooo yummy. I recommend this book to EVERYONE!
Also since I plan on birthing my baby at home I wanted my family to see just why I chose to completely push out the hospital as a part of my pregnancy and delivery. So if you are one of the members of my family scratching your head at my decision here is an opportunity for you to kinda get an idea of why I choose a natural birth. It's REALLLY GOOOOD even if you are a major advocate of a delivery with complete medical procedure.
I hope that you guys will read this.

No comments: