June 01, 2008

THE VERDICT IS IN

( a new rendition of the William Tell Overture)

It's a girl it's a girl it's a girl girl girl

It's a girl it's a girl it's a girl girl girl

It's a girl It's a girl it's a girl girl girl

It's a GIRRLLLLL it's a girl girl girl

IIIIIIIt's a GIRL IIIIIt's a girl IIIIIt's a Girl

GIRL GIRL GIRL .....Girl Girl Girl

A girl a girl a girl a girl a girl a girl a girllllll

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa GIRRRRRRRRlllllllll!!!!!!!

Oh, and if any of you were wondering what I am having...
I'm having a girl!

3 comments:

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Congrats!! That's very exciting, I guess all the focus on pick really helped! Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

The Mitchells said...

Hooray!! Girls are so much fun (especially when they have big brothers to protect them!) I'm such a horrible friend... we haven't talked in forever. I hope everything is going well!! Love ya!

amynewby said...

i'm so excited for you heath!! how are you feeling? when is your due date? we love you!! (PS, if i ever ask questions in my comments, i will check the "Email follow up comments" box. take care! i can't wait to meet your little girl!