November 02, 2009

Jared


My goodness where to start with this little whirlwind.  Jared's amount of energy surpasses even my amazing childhood rampages.  He has the ablity to screech higher than any human thought possible.  He has also been known to reach speeds of over 60 miles an hour (especially when it is bed time. ) but beside physical speed and stamina, he has developed mentally at the same great speed. He can now read, and write, and count to twenty..(how does he say it)twenty fives.   what else, what else, He has had some pretty great saying lately,"Mom, Mary Jo is not a boy and I'm glad." "Mom, my lips are crappy I need some crapstick."  (we corrected that phrasing immediately.)  Emotionally, he is also very invested.  He takes every opportunity of being a great big brother.  Jareds believes in tough love (tackles, tripping, and downright bear hugs) And I think that tough love is exactly what Mary Jo needs to be prepared for the world.  Jared's hugs and mauling teach her that life is one big Jared-leave-me-alone!!!  

No comments: