November 02, 2009

New Arrivals

Goodness, I am so busy that I swear if I don't tie it down my head would fall off.  But then you ask me what we have been up to these last two months and my brain can't think of a single thing.  Maybe if I brake it down by family member it will jump start my memory.  

 For me, I have been busy babysitting a pair of cutie pies.  Payton and Jaxson are two brothers, and boy are they bright and busy. 


Payton is about 20 months old, and Jaxson is 9 months. 
 

At first the kids were wary of each other, but within a week Mary Jo and Payton have become good little buddies.


I watch these two chubbies Monday through Friday from 7 to 6 everyday so it is a full time gig, but our house is so merry and full all day now.  The kids spend most of their time playing and laughing and chasing each other.  Now that Jaxson is crawling he loves to join the merriment.  Yes, it is a mad house, but it's very rewarding. 

No comments: